segunda-feira, 21 de março de 2011


Lust, Love, Longing, Language

I cry in your remembrance, my friend
I lust for you, for the depth of you,
for the smile of you and the deep promise of loss
inside the eyes of you
You have made me feel special and sentient
with a simple question, and I exploded within myself
into a thousand glittering butterflies.
Oh, how I long for you, my friend...
This intensity breathes in me, for me, without me,
it speaks for me to the friends that hear it,
but to you, my friend, it sings in silence.
How I wish to seduce you, to make myself visible to you...
I could spend hours running the lines of you
underneath my fingers. To learn you is to give you pleasure,
and I wish for nothing more than to give you pleasure,
to make you exhale and reverberate in sound, like a guitar...
The sensation of you feeling through my caresses, how I wish
for this to happen.
To learn you, the geography and mindscape of you...
I am filled with electricity, coursing through me,
and all I want is to leave that imprint on your skin, on your bed,
on everything you wear.
I long so deeply for you, my dear friend...

2 comentários:

Luna disse...

maninha, deixei-te um desafio literário no meu Jardim! :)
*

Luna disse...

maninha, e agora um miminho para ti foi deixado no meu jardim!