sábado, 4 de outubro de 2008

I want...


I want to want someone but not need them.
I want to hope but not fear.
I want to let myself be without letting myself go.
I want to feel ‘hello’ without pre-sensing the ‘goodbye’.
I want to not be depended on, but be counted on everytime.
I want to discover step by step, not fully understand from moment one.
I want to be amazed, but not overwhelmed. Inspired but not stagelight-blinded.
I want to love someone on my own terms.
I want to be fascinated and adoring freely, because whatever happens, I hope but don’t fear.
I want to find meaning, speak meaning, hear meaning, build meaning and dream meaning.
I want to sleep over but go back to my place.
I want to rush in your direction but not crash. To be held in your arms but not supported.
I want to be able to be spontaneous and express it, knowing I’ll not be considered scary or dependent.
I want to write letters that speak a thousand feelings in one sentence, not a thousand sentences for one impending feeling.

I want to love.

2 comentários:

Charlie Black disse...

...quando o simples parece impossivel tudo se torna uma ilusão, miragem do que nunca será. acreditar! acreditar e lutar sempre, baixar os braços e desistir são palavras que não existirão no nosso vocabulário.

Anónimo disse...

It is a lot to want but not to much to get...

Finally found U...guess who am I...